Type: Flesh Plug
Material: Grey Cat's Eye Glass
Flare Style: Single Flare
Face Style: Convex
Availability: 3mm - 16mm
These grey cat's eye single flare plugs have a large convex face that highlights the most elegant pearlescent finish which reflects in a single band of light. The wearable area on these plugs is also a little longer than usual making these easy to insert and also suitable for other stretched areas besides the ear lobe.
- Gradually stretch up with these plugs.
- Wear in other piercings that require a longer wearable area.
- Inert material, meaning no chance of reactions - fresh stretch friendly!
- Easy to insert and remove.
- Complete with medical-grade silicone o-ring.
Advised by SIBJ to try an inert material like glass, as wasn't liking tunnels with tape to go up a size. In the event, these felt a bit too chunky for my little ears but they are way easier to put in than double flares, and have nice long backs. The way they reflect the light reminds me of of old-style opalescent buttons.
These glass plugs were perfect for me to use to stretch from 11-12mm. The round edge makes it easy to put it. Nice design as well