Type: Flesh Plug
Stone: Indian Agate
Flare Style: Single Flare
Face Style: Convex
Availability: 3mm - 16mm
Our Indian Agate stone plugs contain natural earthy colours of green, orange, brown and red.
Handcrafted and polished to a glass-like finish, these plugs have a large convex face. The wearable area on these plugs is also a little longer than usual making these suitable for other stretched areas besides the ear lobe.
Due to the natural patterns of our Indian Agate, please expect some variation in the stone colour and pattern. Smaller stone plugs are more liable to contain a single colour.
- Every piece of jewellery is completely unique and handmade. We'll match up pairs as best as possible.
- Natural materials are beautiful in their own right, so please expect natural; marks, imperfections and slight colour variations.
- Biocompatible and kind to your skin. (Only wear Organics in fully healed stretched lobes).
- Natural prevention from infection and odour.
- Complete with medical grade silicone o-ring.
I was a bit disappointed tbh, as the plug I got didn't look at all like the picture. It's still a beautiful piece and I'm happy enough with it, and I know they warn you about variegations in the stone, but I just think people should know that the difference isn't just, like, a slighty different pattern or whatever, it could be that your plug arrives and is a completely different colour. Fits true to size and is comfortable to wear.
The diversity of these plugs is insane. the colors are unbelievable. very smooth and polished carefully- no chips or divets. a little longer than expected, but that doesn't make a difference. Love them!
The color of the stones I received are more purple and green and without yellows or red tones, which is what I was hoping for. Overall still a beautiful stone but there is a lot of variation in the stones' color from the photo.
Stunning natural agate plugs, I love them !!